User avatar

TheWordsOfWolf

I'm just a sad poet

  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Karina and Lynette

    I am quite confused by this. Although I am new to the site so its possible I haven't seen earlier installments of a series that uses these characters. It leaves ...

    May 18, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Words of Color

    This brings to mind the poetry of Emily Dickenson, in that of the style it is written in. Usually I do not like poetry of this style because it seems ...

    May 17, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Reality

    Oh wow. This is very good. I'm sure a lot of people can relate to this which is one thing that makes poetry good. It is difficult to write about ...

    May 17, 2021
  • Script » Fantasy, Politics Re: CASE #926164

    Love this look forward to seeing more in the future. Since this is a fantasy court I am assuming it works differently than a "real court" thus having several judges. ...

    May 17, 2021


You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat