User avatar

TheThing

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Drugs

    This is a really great poem. I didn't find many mistakes but I would like to point out those that I did. Thanks for the review. All of the mistakes ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Thanks to You

    Thanks guys. I can honestly say I've never been this happy in my life. Also, I changed the "Thanks to you" from the end of the stanza to the beginning. ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Soul Mate

    While I really appreciate the kind words, and I hate to state the idea behind the poem, I feel like some of you are missing the point a bit. Yes, ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Jacq of Hearts

    First, I would like to thank you for reviewing my work. All of your comments are appreciated, and I'm glad to hear that you guys could understand the poem. JoJo, ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Private

    ... There is absolutely nothing to say about this, Yeah, I was just kind of looking to share it, see if people could connect to how I'm feeling. It's nice ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Island in the Sky

    Thanks Max, I'm glad you liked my story. This was posted after my first editing session, and I'm in the middle of my second. I'm sure if you read through ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Island in the Sky

    I... I honestly don't know what to say. This was the most positive review I've ever had. Usually something is wrong, or this part doesn't feel right, or there's a ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Bus

    This poem does not having any feeling/it's boring/it's wordy I think some people are missing the point. It's supposed to be boring, it's supposed lack emotions, and it's supposed to ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dream

    Thank you for your reviews. I'm always open to help, and always take what you have to say into consideration. Like I said, I'm not that good at rhyming, so ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Are You Ready?

    Sorry, I've been away for a while, and didn't have much internet. I did make some changes to it after posting it, since no one was able to review it ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You

    Stoney: Thank you for your help. I'm still new at poetry, and really don't see myself sitting down and writing something again. But I didn't see myself writing this, so ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Beauty and Frankenstein's Monster

    For those annoyed at the flashbacks, I purposely integrated them. Well, the first one was integrated. The other 2 were pretty much put there. In real life, the screen doesn't ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Ballad of a Ghost - Chapter 1

    Wow, what a way to end chapter. You didn't have any mistakes that just stood out, and besides I generally don't go over spelling mistakes. This is a great beginning ...

    Sep 13, 2008


But even the worst decisions we make don't necessarily remove us from the circle of humanity.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore