User avatar

TheSybarite

  • Poetry » Narrative, Literature Re: Boundless

    Thank you so much...!

    May 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Am An Unwritten Verse

    Yes, I have indeed fixed the punctuation a bit. Now to fix the rhyme part! I am happy that you enjoyed the poem. Thanks for reviewing. It means a lot ...

    Feb 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Am An Unwritten Verse

    Yes, I have indeed fixed the punctuation a bit. Now to fix the rhyme part! I am happy that you enjoyed the poem. Thanks for reviewing. It means a lot ...

    Feb 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Am An Unwritten Verse

    Yes, I have indeed fixed the punctuation a bit. Now to fix the rhyme part! I am happy that you enjoyed the poem. Thanks for reviewing. It means a lot ...

    Feb 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Am An Unwritten Verse

    Punctuation is very confusing. Definitely not my strongest point! Still, I've tried to improve it. Thanks for pointing it out. Well, yes, it does tells a story. I really don't ...

    Feb 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Am An Unwritten Verse

    Punctuation is very confusing. Definitely not my strongest point! Still, I've tried to improve it. Thanks for pointing it out. Well, yes, it does tells a story. I really don't ...

    Feb 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Am An Unwritten Verse

    Thanks for your feedback. I've taken care of the punctuation. Glad you liked it!

    Feb 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: In Search Of The Summer Sun

    Thanks a ton! I'm so happy that you liked it..:)

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: In Search Of The Summer Sun

    Thank you so much...you made my day!

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: In Search Of The Summer Sun

    Hey! Thanks for your feedback. I'll try to be even better as a writer :)

    Jan 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: In Search Of The Summer Sun

    Thank you :) I'm glad you liked it

    Jan 1, 2014
  • Short Story » General, Romantic Re: White Veil

    Aw..thank you so much! As for the nitpicks, all's been taken care of. Thanks once again..:)

    Jun 17, 2013
  • Short Story » General, Romantic Re: White Veil

    Firstly, thanks for the review. The mistakes you pointed out have been taken care of. Honestly, I need to do a spell check of my work before I post it. ...

    Jun 17, 2013
  • Short Story » General, Romantic Re: White Veil

    Firstly, thanks for the review. The mistakes you pointed out have been taken care of. Honestly, I need to do a spell check of my work before I post it. ...

    Jun 17, 2013
  • Short Story » General, Romantic Re: White Veil

    Hey! Thanks for reviewing. I have corrected the mistakes you pointed out. Hope the piece looks better now. Thanks again. :)

    Jun 17, 2013


Moo.
— Cow