User avatar

TheShauzer

TheShauzer

  • Poetry » Spiritual, Realistic Re: The Statues Are Weeping

    Sorry for he duplicates, I don't even know...

    Jul 9, 2015
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Realistic Re: The Statues Are Weeping

    Thanks Maddie :)

    Jul 9, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: Fofofoforced Joke Haiku

    I exaggerated with fit, true. But I was friendly in my review and you replied calling it a cheap grab for points. That was just condescending and unfair, and now ...

    Jul 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: Fofofoforced Joke Haiku

    *Uriah

    Jul 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: Fofofoforced Joke Haiku

    I didn't understand how I could give feedback. As Irish said, haikus are rudimentary and for me they need to be a high calibre to have some kind of impact, ...

    Jul 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: Fofofoforced Joke Haiku

    Look, I'm sorry that i marked it as a review but that's all. Wish I could change it to a comment and give back my 'cheap'ly gained points but I ...

    Jul 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: Fofofoforced Joke Haiku

    The only way I think this could be improved on is by changing it to something else. I'm sorry, strange, but I genuinely didn't find this at all interesting or ...

    Jul 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: Fofofoforced Joke Haiku

    Dude it even says 'joke' in the title?

    Jul 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: Fofofoforced Joke Haiku

    People like you make me cringe. Does it physically pain you to take a joke? I told you I found it funny, but don't expect a literary breakdown because this ...

    Jul 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Romantic Re: Nothing's Enough

    Nah I appreciated the help and agreed with a lot but for the most part I prefer my way ;)

    Jul 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Romantic Re: Nothing's Enough

    Nope, I can't do it. It hurt me to change one line in the first stanza, this way just works nicer for me :')

    Jul 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Cave Me In

    Sorry fro taking so long to get back to you. Yeah, I guess this almost touches on lyrical, but I wouldn't be very strong on that side of things so... ...

    Jul 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Romantic Re: Nothing's Enough

    It was actually really useful, thank you! I'll have a look back over and edit out some dryness, I knew there was something missing! Oh, trapped eyes was referring to ...

    Jul 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Realistic Re: The Statues Are Weeping

    You got it ;) Thanks so much for the review, much appreciation!

    Jul 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Realistic Re: The Statues Are Weeping

    You got it ;) Thanks so much for the review, much appreciation!

    Jul 8, 2015


A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief