User avatar

TheRebel2007

Why do you write like you're running out of time?

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Dear Professor Caesar

    Thank you for the review, Horisun! :p Yes, this short story is inspired by the real Aquila who, according to Caesar's Bellum Gallicum, landed on the beaches first and inspired ...

    Mar 3, 2022
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Bella, Horida Bella

    Thanks for the review, Lim! :p And yes, that abstraction of peace in the second stanza is intentional, it makes the reader think of the concrete values of peace themselves, ...

    Feb 11, 2022
  • Poetry » Romantic, Literature Re: To The Ever-Dishevelled Maid of the Eternal Mist

    Thanks for the review, Plume! :p And yeah, sorry for that mistake there, oops. I will correct it, and thanks again! :p

    Feb 9, 2022
  • Poetry » Romantic, Literature Re: To The Ever-Dishevelled Maid of the Eternal Mist

    Thanks for the review, vampricone! :p No, this is not my first time writing a poem, but this is indeed my first time writing one trying to merge romance and ...

    Feb 7, 2022
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: It's You, My Love

    Thanks for the review! :p This poem, although directed to my personal love in real life, can be thought to have been directed to anyone and everyone and everything, for ...

    Feb 1, 2022
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: It's You, My Love

    Thank you for the review! :p To be honest, this is actually a song and it has a tune, I have cut out off the chorus part of the song ...

    Feb 1, 2022
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Bella, Horida Bella

    Thanks for the review! :p And yes, I could have moved the words around a bit, but I was afraid that my grammar will go haywire, so I didn't. Thanks ...

    Jan 31, 2022
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Bella, Horida Bella

    Thanks for the review! :p

    Jan 30, 2022
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Bella, Horida Bella

    Thank you for the review, Lorde! :p

    Jan 30, 2022
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dreams

    Thanks for the review! :p

    Dec 29, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dreams

    Thanks for the review, Shayna! :p

    Dec 29, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Narrative Re: Happy Birthday (edited) (Thrice- Ch.1)

    Oh sorry, I didn't read the (Ch. 1) thing, sorry, did you edit it later or do I need an eye checkup? Sorry if it's the latter.

    Dec 28, 2021
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: A Sad Poem of References

    Good try there! To be honest, I myself don't know about the "You will not get what you want but get what you need." one, I just heard it once ...

    Dec 27, 2021
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: A Sad Poem of References

    That is a nice idea! But I barely have enough graphics knowledge to do that. And thanks! :p

    Dec 26, 2021
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: A Sad Poem of References

    It is a Spiderman quote, @vampricone6783. And thanks! :p

    Dec 26, 2021


You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott