User avatar

TheReader22

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Breaking Dawn add on

    I think this is a pretty good add on to Breaking Dawn. Of course, it's no exactly how Stephanie Meyer illustrates Bella's mind, but I still think you did a ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dying Darkness (revised)

    I really liked this poem. I think the entire thing flowed, although the end was a bit off. The darkness seeps closer reaching for it knows her she's familiar with ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Scene

    Red stains on the carpet, contrasting brilliant white, the hands that left them, soaked with red, are begging to be cleaned. I like the contrast between the blood and the ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: V.I.C.T.O.R.I.A.

    This is an interesting idea! I think the poem didn't really flow, but it all links back to you which is nice. Is this really about you, because it seems ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: In His Memory

    I really like the way you formatted this. It sends a strong message and it makes me really miss him too. Never going to let go of him completely This ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Words Will Always Hurt You

    This was a really awesome piece! I think it flowed and made sense, there's a hint of mystery as to who the main character is until it's noted that it's ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: "You're a First Rate Geek" (You Belong With Me PARODY) Edit

    :P That's really funny!! I love your creativity ;) But, I am most definitely a Star Wars fan!!

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Leap (Green Eyes)

    Wow, I think this is a great story. I love how you express all the senses, the smell of the cab, the feel of Max's lips... I really like how ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Renesmee Cullen

    I think that this is a very interesting aspect, to look into Renesmee's future ;) Good job! I like how you made her life similar to Bella's, but maybe add ...

    Jul 29, 2010


Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne