User avatar

TheManintheHat

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Quest for Purpose

    Hi Jelen I know this is the barest of beginnings, but I have a few ideas up my sleeve. I just can't decide what I like best. As for the ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Do Not Cross

    I really should have put this under Science Fiction, upon reflection. The Seed is indeed artificial insemination, but that is not at all the reason. There's a fundamental point that ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: True Love

    I enjoyed reading your poem, but I cannot call it great. You held my interest, but there was nothing truely special about it. I firmly believe, though, that you will ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A quick poem

    Instead of ruining the fun of discovery, I've made a minor change. The Ones line up on the clock Tic…toc...tic…toc The Twos line up on the clock Tic… toc… tic…toc ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Worth, Or Not

    I really enjoyed myself reading this poem. There's not much to nitpick at, and most of that is just personal preference. So I'll leave you with this: Good Work!

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Memoirs of a Colossus

    I have more to it, if anyone is interested.

    Mar 25, 2010


I should infinitely prefer a book.
— Mary Bennet, Pride and Prejudice