User avatar

TheForgottenAuthor

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Imperfect World

    I love this! It's so true!!! Oh, gosh. I love the way you quoted SP in the end...Oh my gosh this was awesome! Keep on wrtiting...you're really good!

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Should I stay or go?

    this is a good poem, but it sounds a little emo-angsty for my taste. To make it a little better try re-phrasing some parts. Some parts we've all heard in ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Drowning

    How about "No More" as a title? Since this poem is about how you don't want any more... But anyways, this is a good poem! Keep it up!

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: the circle that never ends

    hhmmm I tried making it "her's" but it says its spelled wrong so I didn't do it like that. But thank you!

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: why?

    OK, just for clarification, this is not a "why am I here" type of poem. This poem is a "why has almost everything imaginable happen to me" type poem. the ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: why?

    okay, just to put it into clarification, the questions were the point of the poem. Thats kind of why the poem title was a question. My point in putting the ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: untitled

    hhhmmm I don't know if that is quite what I'm looking for...but I won't lie...it's a great name! :elephant:

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Who Am I

    this was great, I loved the way you described everything! very nicely done.

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: her heart will bleed

    I tried a little too hard to rhyme in my opinion...but I think it turned out pretty well. It was supposed to be broad, and not too specific. This poem ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: her heart will bleed

    Thanks guys!

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: TO MY LOVE

    thx for the critiques, guys! for fand, the title was not meant to be "screaming". I just wrote it because I always title my poems/songs in capslock. but anyways, thx ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Prental Advisory-Explicit Content

    you sound angry... And you overused the word "Bitch" too much. try using some other colorful words. but other than that...nice.

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The voices inside...

    Dude...thats cool. :D

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: ~Sweet Insanity~

    That was cool I really liked it! kinda weird how everything was jumbled to gether, but other thatn that very well written!!

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Insomniac Dreaming -Part 2-

    sorry about the name change in the end...I had made her name Ursula at the beginning but tried to change all of the times I put Ursula to Angela. Sorry ...

    Jul 18, 2007


Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
— Joseph Campbell