-
Re: Cords
This was a well written and very direct poem. This is a good way of describing an abusive relationship or something of the sort. 'He grabs earmuffs' sounds a bitt ...
Apr 17, 2014 -
Re: To Nympha, My Rose
Excuse my language but jebuz frickin christ you are good. I love love poems, and I loved yours, especially rows 11-14. I hope she loved it as much as I ...
Apr 17, 2014 -
Re: Bubble dreams
Yoo, here to review. This was cute as can be. It made me feel warm inside, and reminded me of some of my own dreams of solitude from the rest ...
Apr 16, 2014 -
Re: Yes, we are aware that your family is obnoxious.
Yoo, here to review. At first I was a bit confused by the beginning, since the title promised something about family. But when I got to the end, it was ...
Apr 16, 2014 -
Re: Only a Picture Reminds
WOW. I must say that this poem truly hit me right in the feels. As someone with dementia running in my family this made me sort of understand how it ...
Apr 16, 2014 -
Re: Four Little Kittens
It's been a while since I read anything this sweet :3 The rhyming was on spot, it seemed fitting to the innocence of the poem. As an animal lover, this ...
Apr 15, 2014 -
Re: The Moon
Hello, here to review. This poem was cute and lovely. The only thing I noticed that was off was that "among" was spelled wrong. Otherwise this was very nice. I ...
Apr 15, 2014 -
Re: Roger Brown
I liked this. The way it slowly got shorter every line signified how it all went by so fast. I also enjoyed the English slang words that mixed in with ...
Apr 15, 2014 -
Re: Annabelle
Started out very nice and cute. Then the feels train crashed into me. This was a beautiful tale, and equally beautiful writing. The ending was special somehow, because you learn ...
Apr 14, 2014
