Random avatar

TheEnigma

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Captive (Part II)

    Again, there's action you could add, right in the space between these paragraphs: And that’s when he saw it. The bloody handprint smeared across the door frame, scarlet drops slowly ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Broken Crow (Chp. 1, Part 1)

    I promise I didn't steal your idea, because I started to write it long before I read this. Haha, of course not. It's probably a really common theme.

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Tomb- Sad poem

    From what I can read it looks interesting, but is there any way you can make the font a little bigger?

    Aug 25, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Heroin Diaries- By Nikki Sixx

    I've never read it, but one of the kids in my English class brought it in for "book show and tell" one day. It looked kind of scary but it ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: .

    Ah. Cool, let me know when you post more.

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Smokin' on Sesame Street (final part)

    Was this the last part of a short story or a novel? You've posted it in short stories, but I wondered. It was kind of a really long short story.

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: so your boyfriends a vampire? capters 1 and 2

    If you want help with this you can just PM me. I can break it down paragraph by paragraph with you.

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Flames of Hope

    Hey, I'm no Shakespeare or Poe myself, but I like it. I like your rhyme and how you keep repeating the theme of hope being like fire, and light.

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Breaking Dawn Parody

    This was hilarious. *cackles delightedly* It's always great fun to laugh at Twilight. Nice job with Stephenie Meyer, I was cracking up at that part.

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Classy Witch (A Draco-Hermione love story/parody)

    Really, really funny...but...umm...if I read right, Hermione turned herself into moaning Myrtle? Crazy but good.

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Nerdstar (a Rockstar parody)

    This is hilarious! I almost fell over laughing...great lyrics. :D

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Forest Again (through Voldemort's eyes)

    Thanks, Earthfire. Yeah, I get what you're trying to say. It's tricky to write from his point of view with a lot of depth because we don't know as much ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Diamond Sky Sinners [01]

    This is beautiful. Sweet summer story. You have really nice descriptions and dialogue.

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Removed

    Nice, your character has a great voice. That was a really intense first part... I especially liked the last sentence--it was so nonchalant. Definitely keep writing.

    Jun 30, 2010


“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables