User avatar

TheCrimsonLady

The Crimson Lady

  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: Noises At Night

    Hello, love. Aurora here for a quick review! Alright, to business. A sudden call of a drowsy pegion First, it should be pigeon. Second, I think you should change your ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I remember that one time...

    Hello, love. Aurora here with a review for you. Oh. Wow. Dark and disturbed, all right. I like the use of 'I remember' before each verse. It has a nice ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Things Fall Apart: Chapter 18: Juno's Lock-In 1.2

    Hello, love! Aurora here for a quick review. So let's get down to business. I will gladly admit that I haven't read your previous chapters, so bear with me if ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Knight In Shining Armor

    Hello, love. Aurora here for a review. First thing I suggest is to split this up into two chapters. Because it's long. But ohmigosh, would you hurry up and write ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Life Without Regrets [Chapter Three]

    Hello, love! Aurora here for a quick review. I'll try to make it good for a fellow watcher. Alright. Nitpicks and grammatical errors: His favorite, the glazed with blueberry filling ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Better Days Ch.2

    Hello, love! Aurora here for a quick review! Alright. Straight to work. I like this chapter a lot more than your last one. For one thing, it's not riddled with ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Historical Fiction Re: Wide Island

    Hello, love. Aurora here for a little post review day reviewing. Can I just say... Right side? Interesting. I'm trying to think of what this represents. I can't think of ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Angelus Meus

    Hello, love! Aurora here for a quick review. A little post review day review madness. Or I just love the after watch. Probably a combination of both. I didn't catch ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: Flower Garden

    Hello, love. Aurora here for a little post review day reviewing. Like I haven't reviewed enough. :/ Also, I'm a member of the After Watch. Woo! I have to say. ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Better Days Ch.1

    Hello, love! Aurora here for a post review day review. Clear the green room! Your biggest issue is that you don't capitalize things at the beginning of sentences. Also, you ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 7: The Roommates

    Hello, love. Aurora here for a review. I meant to review this SUCH a long time ago, but ran out of time. Now, as a member of the After Watch, ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: The Sword of Zalanzabar

    Hello, love! Aurora here for a post review day review. Ah... Where to start. Okay. How about the obvious. This is not a sonnet. For one, it has too many ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Wool of the Prince-- Chapter 14

    Hello, love! Aurora here for a quick review. I'm holding down the fort so that no works are left in the green room, you see. So. That was an awesome ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Removed

    Hello, love! Aurora here for a quick review! Must.... Keep.... Green room... Clear... Of all... Works. I haven't read any of your previous chapters, but that's okay. I'll critique this ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Xenoria Legends [Prologue] - Currently Under Editing...

    Hello, love! Aurora here for a quick review. Got to clean up the Green room, yes? The arch-mage pointed his staff towards the enemies that were coming for him. A ...

    Jun 30, 2014


An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown