Random avatar

TheAmazon

  • Other » General, General Re: grandmother's ghost

    First thing that I noticed was that the first letter of each sentence was not capitalized. Correct punctuation is important, because it makes writing easier to read. In general, people ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Gravity's Pull

    I like this one, it makes you think. Life beyond death is a scary topic, yet something everyone has to deal with. I think you did a pretty good job ...

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Ink-line

    I seriously loved this poem! Was it about someone cutting themselves? That's what it reminded me of at least. I love how you used lines, colours, etc. to describe it ...

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Talking to myself

    This isn't a piece of crap! I actually really liked it. I like how you made it seem like you were talking to someone else, maybe a mean girl at ...

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Hands of Time

    The layout for this poem is great in my opinion. I was a little confused about what it was actually about though, I thought maybe two people waiting for something ...

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Half a slice.

    Hey, I love the message of this poem. People tend to push things they'd rather not think about, like child labour, to the back of their minds, and this forces ...

    Nov 19, 2011


Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.
— Lemony Snicket