User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: the striker project a book in the works

    Negatives: A cool story, although one thing did confuse me: A forth one stitched the baby up and then handed him off to the man near the slime and he ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Stepping Into Static [Edited]

    This is amazing, and I only found one typo: “Is that all?” I gasped, leaning back in my chair to breathe a sigh of relief. So it wasn’t her teachers, ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Split personalities 0.1

    Hey, asxz! I think this was very well written, in fact beautifully, although a few questions DID come to mind: ~What was he a captive of? ~Who were the men? ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: First Kiss, edit

    I really enjoyed this except for one part: I feel his hand brush my cheek, I feel him coming closer, his nose grazing mine as he tilts his head to ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Faded Moons; Chapter 1 - P1

    Positives I found how you described the sights in paragraph one and smells in paragraph three were really well done! I loved Roberts sense of humor, and it interested me ...

    Jan 18, 2009


I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short