-
Re: The Diary of Autumn Day Blake
Thank you guys so much! I really was not expecting this, partly because of what King said. I know this is a serious work in progress (thats kinda why i ...
Feb 27, 2007 -
Re: Untitled (screenplay)
That. Is. So. Awsome. Sorry, I'm at a loss for words... don't know what to say. lol It was really good... :D ~Tina
Feb 26, 2007 -
Re: Have you guys read these books?
sPEAKING OF ORSON SCOTT CARD EVERYONE MUST READ ENCHANTMENT!
Feb 24, 2007 -
Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!
I AM UTTERLY AMAZED AND SHOCKED THAT ONLY ONE SOUL ON THIS BOARD HAS MENTIONED THE BFG! SHAME ON YOU! SHAME ON YOU ALL! THE BFG ROCKED MY SOX IN ...
Feb 24, 2007 -
Re: The Time Traveler's Wife
Anyone that is reading this and has not read this book must stop reading these posts this minute and go read this book! it is without doubt one of the ...
Feb 24, 2007 -
Re: Reviews
omg! i love tamora pierce! tricksters choice and the sequel were... good... but a huge let down to me. my absolute fav was the liones series!!!!! which was the first. ...
Feb 24, 2007 -
Re: Crazy Me
lmao alrighty Brad :D :D :D ~Tina
Feb 24, 2007 -
Re: Crazy Me
I will be adding to this i think. I just wanted some feedback. thanx ~Tina
Feb 23, 2007 -
Re: Angelsea I: The Last Sentinel (posted a bit of ch 2)
The Northern areas of the woods were forbidden for superstitions. lol we spoke about this... oh whats that? oh your fixing it now? oh goody! i know. im retarded. lol ...
Feb 22, 2007 -
Re: Mentality
It started out with a nice flow then sort of tapered off and got bulky and wordy. extremely happy, or unbearably sad. You're a writer, yeah? You can find better ...
Feb 22, 2007 -
Re: Happy Anniversary
Wow. that was awsome. only thing i can think of is the way you phrase things and things like that. i cant really say anything that hasnt been coverd. this ...
Feb 20, 2007 -
Re: Deadly Secrets of the Wayland Girls
umm.. hey this was really good. is that it? you should really finish it. let me know when you do! :D
Feb 19, 2007
