User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Another life

    Thanks!

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Childhood

    I wish you luck, in that case.

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: I am not a monster (pt. 2/2)

    I'm actually planning a sort of part three. You see, the way it's set up is this two-parter was plot 1 of the Ringly stories, I'm actually working on plot ...

    Mar 29, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Sit with me

    Thanks!

    Mar 28, 2019
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Other Re: Beautiful Things

    Thanks for the tips! I'll keep these in mind when I go back and edit this piece.

    Mar 28, 2019
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Other Re: Beautiful Things

    Thanks for your honesty! I'll keep all of this in mind when I go back to edit this and in future works.

    Mar 28, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Soul Cutters Chapter 1

    I don't know about any new title ideas yet, but I'll think about it.

    Mar 27, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Sit with me

    You too!

    Mar 27, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Sit with me

    Thanks! I feel for you on that English thing. If I wasn't a native speaker I would have given up on learning it as soon as I got to vowels, ...

    Mar 27, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Hybrid Chapter 1( edited )

    Yes, but that way was rather rude and I'm sorry for it. I hope you have a good day, happy writing!

    Mar 26, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Assasin:Chapter.1 Nursey Rymes.

    I will. I've been trying to rephrase things lately, but it's hard to break a habit. I'm working on it though, thanks for understanding and accepting my apology.

    Mar 26, 2019
  • Short Story » Romantic, Culture Re: I love you. I like you.

    Thanks.

    Mar 26, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Hybrid Chapter 1( edited )

    By shred it, I meant criticize every last detail, because that's how I work. I felt the need to clear that up because it seemed like you took it differently ...

    Mar 26, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Assasin:Chapter.1 Nursey Rymes.

    I'm sorry for coming off as rude, I didn't mean it that way. Excuses won't help, so please accept an apology.

    Mar 26, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Teen Fiction Re: I am not a monster (pt. 1/2)

    Thanks for being this thorough, it's a semi-rare thing on this site and it is greatly appreciated. Since I wasn't clear enough in the piece (to be fair, those were ...

    Mar 24, 2019


The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you're made of, not the circumstances.
— Unknown