User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Short Story » Supernatural, Other Re: Andrew Davids-Circus of horrors

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hey, I'm typing this out on my phone so do bear with me. That being said, I think this piece has a lot of potential. It's marked as a short ...

    Jun 28, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Pretend for the Placid Palace (PftPP)- Chapter 1.1

    I'm glad I could be of help, really don't stress too hard about the lateness thing, once you have a better grasp of the character in later drafts it'll likely ...

    Jun 27, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: 3 - Nathan

    Thanks for the review!

    Jan 1, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: 3 - Nathan

    @Col3

    Dec 9, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: 2 - Kate

    Thanks for the review! Since you read both of them so far I wanted to ask if you wanted to be tagged when the new chapter comes out later today

    Dec 9, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: 1 - Kate

    Thanks for your review! I did kinda stumble over that sentence you mentioned so I think I'll take your suggestion.

    Dec 6, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Victory, mine

    Thanks for your review! (I'm coping quite well and am mostly out of that mindset, to ease as worry you may have. I know the subject of the poem is ...

    Dec 2, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Manic Pixie

    Thanks for the review!

    Nov 22, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: Oh, what a wonderful thing

    Thanks for the review!

    Nov 13, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Welcome to life

    Thanks you for the review! I think your review style might benefit from putting things in a quote using the code. [quote](text in here)[/*quote]. Just remove the '*'. I hope ...

    Nov 13, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Oh child of love

    Thanks for the review!

    Nov 13, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Breathing

    Thanks for the review!

    Nov 13, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Eye to eye (echos)

    Thanks for your review! If I'm honest, it's been a long time since I wrote this so reading your review was somewhat nostalgic now that the emotions that prompted the ...

    Nov 13, 2021
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: People are made of words

    I'm really glad that this poem spoke to you, thank you for your review!

    Nov 13, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Manic Pixie

    Thanks for the review!

    Nov 13, 2021


Light griefs are loquacious, but the great are dumb.
— Seneca