User avatar

Tawsif

  • Short Story » Literature, Dramatic Re: Sleep, Whale

    Thanks for the reply. You Nearly cleared my doubts! I'd still suggest to bring more clarity to the story. You know, readers' understandability is important. I'm glad I was of ...

    May 8, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Narrative Re: Sound of Silence

    That's great!

    May 6, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Lockdown Part 4

    Yeah. You're right.

    May 6, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Lockdown Part 4

    Thanks for the review. By the way, I thought I mentioned the setting in this part. "He shakes his head and spits. The spit falls on the floor of the ...

    May 6, 2020
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Lockdown Part 6.1

    Thanks for the in-depth review. By the way, I'd already noticed the thing with dialogue. I think only the particular dialogue you mentioned has that problem, the rest seem ok ...

    May 5, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Lockdown Part 2

    They really are.

    May 2, 2020
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: At the Park

    You're most welcome, Lia.

    May 2, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Lockdown Part 2

    Also, thanks for pointing out the typos. I don't know how missed them! I'm starting to think it was a fantastic decision to request review from you.

    May 2, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Lockdown Part 2

    Thank you so much for being so caring and meticulous in the review. I'm grateful.

    May 2, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Lockdown Part 5

    Oh, that's great! Sorry if I embarrassed you.

    May 1, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Lockdown Part 5

    Well, I didn't get one thing. It's not exactly your taste, and you still enjoyed reading it?

    May 1, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Lockdown Part 5

    Thanks.

    May 1, 2020
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Lockdown Part 1

    Thank you so much.

    Apr 30, 2020
  • Short Story » Horror, Action / Adventure Re: I Kill Monsters (part 1)

    You're most welcome.

    Apr 30, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Lockdown Part 5

    Thank you so much for the kind words. You've really inspired me.

    Apr 29, 2020


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy