User avatar

Tatra

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: For the which path to take contest

    Hey, this is an interesting piece here, I do love what you did with the challenge. :D I do love the glimpse of this world and the story that these ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Me, Manga and Anime

    Hey, I was on the front page and this caught my attention, being an Anime fan myself. My username even came from an Anime: Magic Knights Rayearth. I liked the ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dragon Tamer

    Hello! Since you asked for a review, here I am! I'm amazed that you decided to post at my thread, but I'm glad that you did. Your story is very ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Contradict Your Everything

    Hello!! This is an amazing piece of writing, I love the sense of religion that flows through it as she thinks of what religion has become. It is very interesting ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Wingless Girl

    It's an interesting concept, really original. People with wings have always fascinated us and your feathered characters certainly are fascinating. Dr. Irvin sure is a character, though he is slightly ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: King of Babylon, Chapter 2

    Another interesting chapter, I really love your characters. I loved how you explained a bit more about Jinn as well as mentioned the past myths about Djinns. I do like ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: King of Babylon, Chapter 1

    I really like this story, you drew me in right at the start with your subtitle. It gave me a sense of the plot, which I appreciated. This also just ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Star-Flight (Prologue)

    Hello! You've seemed to have gotten some great reviews already, but I just thought I would add in my two cents. :D This seems like an interesting prologue and I ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Ghostly Encounter: Part 1

    It's an interesting start of a story, I like the situation she ends up in, being totally psychic. At first I thought she was just only going to be able ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: What Real Vampires Would Do

    I absolutely loved the title for this one, it drew me in from the Featured Stories even though I try to stay away from the vampire stuff until Twilight dies ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 6

    I love this chapter. Really interacting with Will is just so creepy after the last chapter. But, we start spiraling downward, deeper into this whole charming vibe that Will has. ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Stars

    This is a very interesting poem. I like stars, so poetry about the stars should be good. And, you seem to grasp the character of the stars as they dance ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Wishing Well

    A very interesting poem, I loved the imagery to it. That garden and the wishing well seems like such a beautiful and interesting place. And the character you've created for ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Namine

    It's a short poem, so there isn't too much to comment on, but it really is a sweet poem. It brings a smile to my face, so I'm sure it'll ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 5

    This was such an awesome chapter! It really got my blood pumping and it added some more action and tension to the story. Especially when you combine that with her ...

    Jan 1, 2009


It is most unlikely. But - here comes the big "but" - not impossible.
— Roald Dahl