User avatar

Tatra

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fairytales Don't Exist

    This is a good story, people traveling to fairy tale worlds can be a bit cliche, but you pulled it off very well. I loved how random it was, and ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Witch's Familiar

    An interesting story, especially with the different view on witches. Reminds me a bit of Sabrina the Teenage Witch, but it really is different from that. :D I liked how ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: A Vampire Story CH.1

    It's a bit random, but vampires are always interesting. I do like your twist on the vampire: able to be out in the sunlight, and never having to sleep. It's ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A Spin On Fairy Tales: My Entry

    The Beast as a vampire is interesting, sets this retelling apart from all of the rest. The Beast being a vampire gives a new edge to the beast being terrifying, ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The writings of Sonlen Evandar Xiulta

    So far, I think this is an interesting story. I like the glimpses that we've seen of your world, with Forest Spirits and Cursed Wolves. I do think that you ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Red Rain Chapter 1 cont.

    You asked me to review this post, so I shall review this one. I did read over the previous parts, to get an idea of the story. :D So far, ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: *marked for deletion*

    I think this is the start of a very interesting story, especially with how it ended. Makes me wonder what's going to happen to her, and why her father was ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lone Teen--First Three Chapters

    Okay, first of all I really only scanned the last two chapters. And, I do have to say that you might get more critiques, and possibly better ones, if you ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Unnatural Sanity

    This is a very interesting story. The characters are very mysterious, and draws one into the story. It's very hard to keep straight each of your characters, I keep getting ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Diary, EDITED

    This is the kind of work that really drags a person in, especially with how real it is. I couldn't stop reading once I started. I love all of the ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Lady of the Lake

    Hello! I've read your story, and I think it's very interesting. It definitely makes me curious and wanting to read more. Especially at the end, where you can just tell ...

    Mar 9, 2008


time was invented by clock companies to sell more watches
— SilverNight