User avatar

Tamora

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: A Higher Race

    Hey!! I've already talked to you about the start, and the setting, so I don't need to go there. The second half... Bickazer had alot of good points, most of ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: All That's Left Of Him

    Nice!! I loved it, and even though I didn't think I was quite in the mood for gore and blood etc, I found it highly entertaining. The almost bored tone ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Silent whispers

    Hey. Well overall I think it's alot better, I agree that it flows alot easier, at least after the first part. However that first part is too disjointed. Some breaks ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: With You

    Hey Mat. wow, that really was spur of the moment wasn't it? I'm not going to say I'm onued though, because I think you have managed to answer most of ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: At All Costs -- Part 1

    Hey Mat! This is really good. you said you were doing this mainly for characterisation, well you've done that quite well. You've managed to create a good idea of what ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Phantom Lives: Novel Adaption

    I absolutely adore the Phantom of the opera. this is an intereting take on the Phantom's persona, as i always thought of him as being a very suave and austere. ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hit and Run

    Hey!! I love this. you've created great imagery here, and it difinitely makes me think. The whole simile is great, the personification, metaphor, whatever you like to call it. The ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Would Like to Dream

    You're right it is really abstract, but it's still a good read. I agree with basically everything that's already been said, and there's not much that I can add on ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Wrath of Eternity

    I hate echoing other peoples comments because it just makes me seem like a copier, but this is a very interesting read. So many things are happening here, and so ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Blood of the Pomegranate

    Interesting. Very nice to read, you've got the emotions portrayed well and that has helped me to enjoy it. Again, you have a beautiful writing style, that is wonderful read. ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Stop

    This is beautiful to read. It has a rythm, and wonderful feeling about it that really makes you smile, and think. Yes, there are a few typos that have already ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Leave Them

    Wow! you have some really powerful message here, and you've portrayed them so well! you've addressed some of the most important topics of today's society in such a strong and ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Stars

    Woah! This is powerful! That's my first impression anyway, and I'm pretty sure that's what you were aiming for, so...Woah! Well done. The stucture of the paragraphs has really helped ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: How the Silver Wears

    A lovely analogy, very descriptive, I never thought that silverwear could have so much emotion and affect! This is really great to read, very nice. I loved it! I can't ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Standing Still

    This is very good, and I loved reading it. But there are a few things that I want to point out that need to be changed. Standing still, wondering if ...

    May 9, 2008


We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind