User avatar

Talking_Pinata

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Past

    Wow. Thumbs up. You've got me hooked. Grammar mistakes have seemingly been taken care of. Thumbs up again, I actually was drawn in a read the whole thing, which is ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Through the Lens of a Camera

    As I said in my above post, some awkwardness, and I'll point those out to you as well as other grammatical mistakes. 1. You don't need to repost the title, ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: locked

    Thankyou! I'll be looking into that >_> . Just gotta figure out HOW to do so.

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: locked

    Thankyou! Don't forget to look for grammer mistakes! They're very helpful X3

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: locked

    By what you think I mean: 1. Did it catch your attention? 2. How is the character development going, however short 3. Other thoughts. THANKYOU AGAIN AND SORRY FOR BUMPING!

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Little Brother.

    Aw.........................*sniffle* That was deep. Only one thing to pick about. The punctuation on (at LEAST) the last line of a stanza should be a period. Aw....

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Moonlight

    I think its a good idea, but I agree with the others as well: it is a little rough. Read it aloud to yourself and you'll know some things that ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Iliad

    So sorry for bumping it. DX I'm unsatisfied with these reviews considering I edited it.

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Iliad

    GAH. HUGE mistake here guys. NUMERO UNO: I forgot to add in something that'd help you know that the police officer didn't kill Iliad! DX He was handed back to ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Curtsy

    Thankyou for the comment! I'm VERY happy for the kind compliments!

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Iliad

    MOSTLY, I'm looking for grammatical errors as well as emotions. The emotions I (tried to) convey are: -Horror at the camp -Hopelessness, or sadness as Iliad dies. Please comment!~

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Curtsy

    Thankyou! I appreciate the praise. And yes, I've found myself wishing the same thing every once in awhile.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Curtsy

    Thankyou everyone and I will be contemplating the beginnning of it in deeeeep thoughts.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Curtsy

    Thankyou for the reviews! I appreciate all the praise more than you can imagine!

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Little Raven Black

    Wow. Thankyou!

    Mar 30, 2008


Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria