Random avatar

Tadatori53

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Forgotten Secret (Chater one- Caught Red Footed)

    I liked how you had that descriptive scene in the beggining, it was very smooth in bringing us in the story. The over all story was interesting and has me ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A grandfathers tale, secrets of the long since buried.

    There are a bit of puncuation errors, as stated already. Also, I make this mistake alot, the I in "I'm" needs to be capitalized. I know I either spell it ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Blackbird

    I see you revised it a bit! Let me see....You still spelled 'something' 'somthing' and 'then' 'the' in the paragraph following the poem/song. Chapter one still uses 'she' alot...and for ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Crystal

    I really liked it! It caught my attention and kept me wanting more! There were a few grammar mistakes but nothing major. There's a few commas that certain places are ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Sleeper Chapter 1 Page 1

    Overall, this is really good. It kept me interested. You might want to watch for repeating yourself. Try to use different words or change the sentencew a bit. I didn't ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Blackbird

    I agree that the song needs to be italized or underlined (I think italized would fit better) The song was amazing and I could just hear it as if someone ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Toothpick Warrior

    I liked how you referanced her to a toothpick in her body stucture. That was good. I also liked how you discribed her eyes as they were glaring, it was ...

    Jan 19, 2008


Bring something incomprehensible into the world!
— Gilles Deleuze