User avatar

TPak

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Tales of Alexandria Hamilton Chapter Three

    YYYEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!! ANOTHER CHAPTER!!! I LOVE THIS FREAKING NOVEL!!!!! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!!!!:D

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Puppeteer

    Thanks for the feedback. Gladly all of you told me about this before I turned it in to my teacher for my creative writing assignment. I'll either tweak this one ...

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The gray line (Chapter 1)

    Yeah, I realized that. I'm thinking about getting rid of this piece. My friends say that poetry is my thing anyway so . . . any objections?

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: He is waiting for you

    This poem is a lot better than some others I've seen about death. Probably the best I've seen. It seems like you had a tragic experience like this happen to ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My Biggest Fear

    Like everyone else said, love it! You're an awesome writer so keep writing!

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My 'friends'

    Thank you all for your comments and constructive critism! I will be changing the errors, but thank you for spending your time and reading over my work. I would like ...

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Think I'm In Love

    I like the rhymem scheme and how you interperet that love doesn't usually last. You're very truthful about what you write and that's why I love your work. Keep writing!

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Fairytale: A love story... (Chapter Four)

    I'm a book worm. I can get stuck in any book, and now I got stuck in this one. I can't wait for the next chapter! :D

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: finish me off

    I don't have much to say . . .

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The gray line (Chapter 1)

    Thank you for your help! I started this awhile ago before I really knew how to write and so I just tweaked it a little. I had a feeling that ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Diary

    Thank you all for your constructive critism! I usually don't get a lot if you couldn't tell, because people are scared to tell me. They think I'll go over the ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dop.

    I like the rhyming scheme and the metophors. Great work and keep writing! :D

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Pain Inside </3

    I like this poem. It really shows you know what it's like to have pain inside. Again, good poem and you have a gift to take what's inside and write ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Daddy

    I love how you write this in second person. I don't usually come across work like this that I like. I like how you use memories to explain the circumstances ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Your Smoke

    I love this story! I have choked on cigarette smoke before because I used to have family that smoked wildly, but this did describe what it's like being choked by ...

    Aug 16, 2010


Who, being loved, is poor?
— Oscar Wilde