User avatar

Sylar

stressed, depressed, and poetry obsessed

  • Poetry » Humor, Culture Re: Um

    Thanks!

    Nov 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Culture Re: Um

    Thank you!

    Nov 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Culture Re: Um

    Thanks!

    Nov 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Culture Re: Um

    Thanks!

    Nov 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Culture Re: Um

    Thanks and I love your poem :)

    Nov 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Culture Re: Um

    :) :D :P 8)

    Nov 23, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Politics, Realistic Re: Should Same-Sex Marriage Be Legal?

    Thanks so much! *Follows you for being awesome*

    Nov 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Culture Re: Gerard

    I called it Gerard because I've been thinking about him a lot, and this is how I feel when I think about MCR and their music. Thanks for the review!

    Oct 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Culture Re: Gerard

    Oh and I named myself Sylar because of Sylar from the show!

    Oct 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Culture Re: Gerard

    Thank you!

    Oct 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Culture Re: Gerard

    Lolz, and thank you :)

    Oct 29, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Mystery / Suspense Re: My Facade Broken

    jk :P

    Oct 16, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Mystery / Suspense Re: My Facade Broken

    What?

    Oct 16, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Home of the Brave

    i love this more than peter fox i can't even review this it's too perf already u cool guuurl 8)

    Sep 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Culture Re: The Bullet

    I kind of want to leave it anonymous so it can meld for the reader. :) And I don't actually remember why I thought this up, I just know that ...

    Sep 17, 2014


"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom PĂ©rignon