User avatar

Sylar

stressed, depressed, and poetry obsessed

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Everyone was Dying but Our Love Wasn't I Think

    Hello Lylas! Sylar here for a quick review :) I'm going to review stanza by stanza, but I wanted to say I like your use of the ~ sign. It ...

    Sep 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: Magic Survives Chapter 1: The Fables

    Hello GreenTulip! icannothearthings here for a short review. I think this was a pretty interesting story and first chapter, but you have certainly made me want to read more. You ...

    Aug 17, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Science Fiction Re: Our World Now: Introduction

    Hello cassaundra1! This is icannothearthings for a short review. I think this is a pretty cool idea! I'm interested to find out more about this world and the characters in ...

    Aug 17, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Misery or Humanity, Chapter 2

    Hello rocketdog11! This is icannothearthings for a short review. Happy review day! I thought this was a really cool chapter and an awesome way to continue the story! I really ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Soul Searcher- Chapter 02: Link is (not) human

    Hello CarbRundum! This is icannothearthings for a short review. Happy review day! I thought this was a really great piece and an awesome way to continue this story! I really ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: People that i know from my head~Chapter 1

    Hello Pinkiegirl13! This is icannothearthings for a short review. Happy review day! I thought this was an interesting piece. I really want to keep reading, and I hope you put ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Border of Light, Two

    Hello MaryEvans! This is icannothearthings for a short review. Happy review day and I hope our lovely Salsa Verde wins! I thought this was a really great piece and an ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Tracking Point (Chapter Two)

    Hello MrTilgen! This is icannothearthings for a short review. Happy review day! I thought this was a such a great chapter two and an awesome way to continue this story! ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Tracking Point (Chapter One)

    Hello MrTilgen! This is icannothearthings for a short review. Happy review day! I thought this was a really awesome piece and an interesting way to start off a story I ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: DREAM Chapter 1: Odd Stone

    Hello AdjiFlex! This is icannothearthings for a short review. Happy review day! I thought this was a really interesting piece and a cool way to start off a story I ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Literature, General Re: Delete

    Hello IDontKnowMaybeSo! This is icannothearthings for a short review. Happy review day! This was a really interesting essay! I'll start off with a few nitpicks and move on to some ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Science Fiction Re: Rouge Pryde: Chapter One

    Hello KnightTeen! This is icannothearthings for a short review, happy review day! First of all, why is "When Scott and some of the others got called out on a retrieval ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Right & Wrong Chapter 1

    Hello racket! This is icannothearthings for a short review. It's review day! So I just read your prologue and reviewed it as well. I thought this was, okay. I'll start ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Right & Wrong Prologue

    Hello racket! This is icannothearthings for a short review. It's review day! This was a great prologue to what I think will be a great piece. I'll start off with ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Mystery / Suspense Re: Part 1 - Think Like A...

    Hello, icannothearthings here for a short review! This was really good! I have a few nitpicks: "self diary.Bad idea." You need a space between diary and the period. "Think like ...

    Jun 18, 2014


I am just curious-have I ever been on the bottom quote-thingy?
— foxmaster