User avatar

Swires

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Boatman [Chapter 1]

    Thanks torpid. Anyone else, I need some ideas for a better title for it as well. I am really getting ideas for this and may use it to start the ...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Shadow (1, 2 and 3)

    When I post I give reviews, general comments and a few suggestions to make the story better. Snoink gives a critique in which he analyses everything in order to make ...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue

    Some writers prefer the pen though because it allows them a few more seconds to select the right words and descriptions before they right, CHris Paolini (Author of Eragon, Eldest) ...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Evil Armadda

    Sorry, I didnt know you were a beginner. The best thing for starting out in my opinion is saying what you like to read. What you like to read will ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Waiting

    Sorry about that I am getting confused with another story I am reading at the moment. Anyway good job and cant wait to see how it develops.

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Waiting

    I wouldnt say it was cliched but maybe murder is a common thing these days. If developed and planned well with an interesting plot then I shall look forward to ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter two continued finally (Final Fantasy)

    Yes it seems awfully short for a chapter, could you post the whole thing, it gives us more to critique and read. Also it seems unoriginal(FF), is this supposed to ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: CATTAPILLAR. the uncut version

    I must admit the story, well if thats what it is, is rather short. Usual short stories are int eh range of 500 to 2000 words. Try adding more description ...

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Menimor, not one of our greatest

    I like it, all accept the last line, just didnt work for me. Sorry for being so briedf but yes, enjoyable read, be even better in song. Nice work.

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Greek Ramble

    I like the action but there could be so much more description to compliement the action. Sense appeal, what can the characters smell, taste, see , hear. How do they ...

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Random Fight Scene

    Yeah It seemed a little unrealistic and some bits were confusing however I liked some of the action you wrote, with a little work it could be a much better ...

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: the Black Forest

    I like the story and the opening paragraphs description is absolutley fantastic. However I felt for some time it was "Mirianda did this then she did that" perhaps a little ...

    Feb 15, 2006


If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
— Henry David Thoreau, "Walden"