-
Re: Will I forget?
Hey @readingaddict, thank u for your kind words.. Happy that you like it... Yes being through a lot but now I don't care about it but still its in my ...
Dec 27, 2018 -
Re: Will I forget?
Thank you, i will try to improve...
Dec 26, 2018 -
Re: Will I forget?
Thank u so much @eaglefly....
Dec 26, 2018 -
Re: Will I forget?
Thank you so much eros.... Thank u for your words it made my days...
Dec 26, 2018 -
Re: Will I forget?
Hey, thank you so much. Yes i will make changes and thank u for your suggestions...
Dec 26, 2018 -
Re: PubG !
Haha....right... Enjoy dear... Have fun
Dec 21, 2018 -
Re: Father
Well then I guess I am going to disturb you daily with some good comments i guess... Enjoy your day...
Dec 20, 2018 -
Re: Father
Be strong dear... Then no one can defeat you or hurt you.dont give them any chance to make u so.... I hope you have a amazing future ahead...you are special ...
Dec 20, 2018 -
Re: Magic
Hiii Caitlynn, sweta here... I like the time of your poem. And your poem is also good. The title is going well with the poem...i like it.. Its simple easy ...
Dec 20, 2018 -
Re: Father
Hii bellarke...sweta here.....hope you are fine and be strong dear... I hope everything gets well with time. About the poem, its really well written, the voice of words is going ...
Dec 20, 2018 -
Re: 15 Years Later...
Welcome
Dec 7, 2018 -
Re: change of hearts part 3
Thank u for your guidance..
Dec 7, 2018 -
Re: change of hearts part 3
I will try to improve them too..
Dec 7, 2018 -
Re: chapter 4 change of hearts..
Thank u @anamel. I hope I don't disappoint you.
Dec 6, 2018 -
Re: change of hearts part 3
hiii, @alliyah i made changes here, can you check it once. it will be helpful to me
Dec 6, 2018
