User avatar

Swetachowdhury0

#lostcase

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fanfiction Re: change of hearts part 2

    Thanks, friend. You are making my day. I will look forward to your suggestion and will work on it. I hope you enjoy my story.

    Jul 31, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fanfiction Re: change of hearts part 2

    Thank you so much. It means a lot to me. I hope I improve well over time. And with all of your support.

    Jul 31, 2018
  • Script » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: change of hearts

    Thanks, friend, yes I am trying to write. and I will improve with time I hope.

    Jul 31, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: What is this life ?

    Hi singhvaibhav, thanks, dear. I will try to

    Jul 30, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: What is this life ?

    Thank you so much eros, I hope you like it.. And yes I will try to write more and improve myself

    Jul 29, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: What is this life ?

    Thank you so much eros, I hope you like it.. And yes I will try to write more and improve myself

    Jul 29, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: What is this life ?

    Thank you so much eros, I hope you like it.. And yes I will try to write more and improve myself

    Jul 29, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: What is this life ?

    Thank you so much eros, I hope you like it.. And yes I will try to write more and improve myself

    Jul 29, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: What is this life ?

    Thank you so much eros, I hope you like it.. And yes I will try to write more and improve myself

    Jul 29, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: What is this life ?

    Thank you so much... For your help and suggestions . I will work on them in future ...

    Jul 27, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: What is this life ?

    Thanks dear.... I would try to correct myself with time....

    Jul 27, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Action / Adventure Re: Lightbringer Chapter 2: The Battle

    hii,i find your story great. but i think you should focus more to make it look good. overall it is good. the dialogue delivery is good too.the story is also ...

    Jul 26, 2018
  • Script » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: change of hearts

    Hii, rohan thank you ao much . This is my first time writing and i am really nervous about my story . I think that's tge reason of my mistakes.. ...

    Jul 26, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Hunted -- Prologue

    Hii, I find it amusing... The Story line is great... And it is clean and clear . It is easily understandable... I think you should have described about the protagonist ...

    Jul 25, 2018
  • Script » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: change of hearts

    Thank you so much.....

    Jul 25, 2018


Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.
— Michael McClary