User avatar

SuzieCake

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Twilight Fan Fiction

    I enjoyed this. I felt as if I were actually there, like I did while reading the novels. But the only thing that confuses me is why would Alice tell ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    At first, I really thought I wasn't going to like it, but then I got to reading it and I couldn't stop. And now, I can't stop laughing. My parents ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Cold: Chapter 2

    Her father stood at the side of the bed, and watched as his daughter suckle her mother’s breast. Change suckle to suckled. Her siblings sat at a table, smiling. At ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Cold- A vampire story

    She sighed a heavy sigh, and looked like she was ready to pass out. She gave a heavy sigh and looked like she was ready to pass out. I rolled ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: I Will Find You by Moonlight: Chapter Two

    This was good, but again, I think it would be best if we not talk about the feelings we have for Matthew just yet. Maybe if we make him a ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: I Will Find You by Moonlight: Chapter One

    I think that Matthew, though it was a good idea to introduce him, should have probably been introduced at a possible later time. Maybe if you had found some way ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Bloodlust - Chapter Two

    This was great, but I must admit that I am midly confused. The reason being is your character says she doesn't understand human emotion though she is one, but then ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Bloodlust - Chapter One

    I took his hand in mine, and felt him flinch at the frostiness. “Hello there, Peter,” I said, I’m going to kill you tonight. “My name’s Nina.” I flashed my ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Bloodlust - Preface

    Sorry if this seems a little late since you posted this back in January and it's April and I'm just now reading it. ^_^;; I haven't been on in a ...

    Apr 22, 2009


Oh, I'm sorry. My friends are in the popcorn and I have to save them.
— Tori Hansen, Power Rangers Ninja Storm