User avatar

SushiSashimi333

SushiSashimi333

  • Short Story » Satire, Other Re: The Droll Side

    Hey! I'm here to review this for you, obviously, I really hope that I'll be able to help you! Warning, I tend to be a little harsh, but I really ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Prince Of Asia - 1.The Resurgence of Evil

    So I was wandering through the green room when I found this piece which happened to be all my favorite things: fantasy, action/adventure and a novel! So I'm gonna review ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Corps of Recovery: Part 1

    So I was flipping through the green room when I saw your piece and thought, well isn't this just up my alley! So here I am to review it, hope ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Removed

    Here for saging :D Plot: Your entire plot that you've made here is really interesting! This is definitely a great beginning to a story, I like how you have the ...

    Mar 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Humor Re: Placebo Hearts Chapter 2: Friends.

    Okay, I am here as promised, I'm gonna do my best to make this as organized as my scattered mind can manage XD Chapter 1 Voice: You did such a ...

    Mar 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Other Re: Life or Death? Chapter 1- How do I Overcome this Past?

    So I was browsing the green room when I came across this little chapter here. It's not my specialty, but at least it's a novel, so I can help with ...

    Mar 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Truant: Chapter One

    So it would seem that you could use a couple more reviews, so I thought I would help you out a bit, plus the fact that this is fantasy, I ...

    Mar 24, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: -

    So sorry it took me a while to reply! For some reason I don't remember getting a notif, but I hope my timing is still decent. First let me say ...

    Mar 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Start to a book? Has potential.

    Hey, you told me about this so I figured I would come check it out and do some reviewing. Let me first say that this was really good! If I ...

    Mar 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Fantasy Project - Chapter 1 - Annabella Fenrandidrr

    Okay, here as requested :D I really hope that you find this helpful ^^ I'll just do a general overview and try not to ramble. Requested Pacing: As far as ...

    Mar 20, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Other Re: The Colors of the Sunset

    Here to help you make things more emotional :D And entertain myself XD I hope you can find this helpful. I may get some things wrong, considering the fact that ...

    Mar 16, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Teen Fiction Re: Zom-Brawl

    Hey! Here for your review as requested ^^ I'll do my best to go over everything without boring you, but I warn you, you might fall asleep reading this XD ...

    Mar 14, 2014
  • Short Story » Satire, Dramatic Re: /

    Okay, so since it's grammar you want help with I'll help you ^^ Warning, this will be really long O_O and hopefully very colorful XD - You need to have ...

    Mar 14, 2014
  • Other » Culture, Realistic Re: It's all So... Depressing

    Hey, I saw this in the green room and it looked fairly intersting, so I decided to review it. First let me say you really did a spectacular job about ...

    Mar 5, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: One night in London....

    So you requested a review, so I must aquiesce to your request ^^ (always wanted to use that line XD) Warning, I'm fairly harsh and very picky, you have been ...

    Mar 4, 2014


Poetry is a phantom script telling how rainbows are made and why they go away.
— Carl Sandburg