User avatar

Sunshine

Sunshine

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Claire and Gray - Yellow

    Hm...I liked this! (I like them all but...) I have nothing bad to say about it. Although, I'm not a big a fan of the porn talk, but that's just ...

    Feb 9, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Gale-A hunger Games fanfic

    Thank you all so much! I worked really hard (I mean I wrote in like eight times...) on it and am SO glad you all liked it. I guess I ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Script » General, General Re: The Boy Who Kissed My Hand: A Monologue

    I like this! This is really cool. I think you've inspired me. *Goes off to jot stuff in her notebook.*

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Bourreau and the Waltz Dancer - Ch. 1

    *Will put something totally helpful and amazing here after my brain turns up from it's vacation.*

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Giving-December contest!

    Thank you so much! Your review helped a load. I know my spellingsa bad, but I think it's genetics! Let's cross our fingers!

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Fluffy the Vampire Slayer Part 3

    Whats cool about this piece is how you mix Buffy and Twilight. I love that last part! I can't find any mistakes besides Lady's! Keep on writing! (Seriously. Or I ...

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Snow Flakes

    Although I think the imagery was good and the flow was fine, I think it was a baby poem. What I mean by that is to use bigger words, let ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: The Lockets Book Trailer *NEW with screenshots*

    I am in everyway totally jealous. That's great! Especially since I haven't read a chapter of your novel in my life.

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Cute War of the Ages. (Penguins vs. Meerkats) PART 1.

    I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE IT! Personally, I think Prarie dogs are cuter than Meerkrats but *Cowers from Skins* stil love the idea and can't wait for part two! Maybe add in ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To all my best friends on YWS.

    Clever! I'm a lil' insulted though... Haha kidding! Good work!

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Only time-Chapter one

    Haha it's funny how you both thought your reviews sucked. They actually both really helped! I'm going to continue this and hope you guys review chapter No.2! I did rush ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Ins and Outs of Magic

    Ok you have a good title, good opening but where's everything else? Please most more.

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Fluffy the Vampire Slayer Part 2

    Hey Bubble. I'm not one of those grammer-nitpickers I pick on plot. There is nothing wroong with your plot! I guess I'm just here to tell you that I love ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I l-o-v-e y-o-u {EDITED}

    Here's something thats bothering me: How does a blind lady and a man who can't speak communicate? Other than that, nice story!

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Fluffy the Vampire Slayer: A Parody (Part 1)

    HAHAHAhahahahaha. I like it alot. No faults as far as I can see! Please write more! Oh yes and I love your beggining. Very good. Would write more but got ...

    Oct 21, 2010


ALL MY FAVORITE SHOWS GET CANCELLED YET THIS VENDING MACHINE GETS A SECOND SEASON?
— toasty bread (ToastK)