User avatar

Sunny

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Looking Glass Ch.1

    Its felt important, its weight was just right for her, comforting in fact. I think you mean 'It felt...' :) "You know how I worry," her mother said her voice ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    The HP series is one that I can't pick up and read again, alone with all the Twilight books. I'm sorry, but I can't pick them up again, my brain ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: montgomery

    I agree, it is kind of creepy. I think your tying to make it like the people wrote back then when people didn't care about grammar and everything, but I ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Against The Odds: Chapter I

    That moment he did, they all took a mean gaze at him. I'm not sure about this line. I don't like that part 'they took a mean gaze.' This is ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: Friends!

    Wow, I really liked that! It's really true. I wouldn’t like to call ourselves a “gang” but we do have a little group of our own and we don’t allow ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: I Will Follow You Into The Dark

    Awww, I loved it! Really nice job! Dad would have killed me if he’d known I’d let Jake see me like this before being married. Protectivly dad-ness. :) I didn't ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Renesme

    Daddy homeschooled me so I never made any human contact with anyone, well except for Uncle Charlie and Jacob, but that was different. I'm getting the feeling that you're saying ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Package

    "It really is cruel that you have to go to school the day after Halloween." Kayla thought. "Everyone is tired and hyped up on sugar, but no, we still have ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Remember the time?

    I'm definitly going to give you a gold star! This was amazing! Kind of ironic, isn't it? We met on Independence day and ever since then I've been dependent on ...

    Sep 14, 2008


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor