-
Re: Am I a fool? Well seriously?
Thanks to all your likes, I was in the literally spotlight two times.
Jan 26, 2014 -
Re: Am I a fool? Well seriously?
Thanks ASD
Jan 26, 2014 -
Re: House of the rising sun chapter 3
Thanks.
Jan 7, 2014 -
Re: House of the rising sun chapter 2
Well, I have updated about how he looks on chapter 1 so go read it.
Jan 5, 2014 -
Re: House of the rising sun chapter 2
Well, I have updated about how he looks on chapter 1 so go read it.
Jan 5, 2014 -
Re: School aka Prison
Kids Next Door? I absolutely used to like it.
Jan 3, 2014 -
Re: House of the rising sun chapter 3
Wait a sec! How did you read this. I did not publish it yet because it is still not complete.
Dec 30, 2013 -
Re: House of the rising sun chapter 1
Yeah but I just used the same topic and made a completely new story.
Dec 29, 2013 -
Re: House of the rising sun chapter 1
Oh and chp. 2 done too
Dec 29, 2013 -
Re: House of the rising sun chapter 1
Thanks. And I'll try to change them as soon as possible.
Dec 29, 2013 -
Re: 1
Umm is it this story or am I just blind?
Dec 27, 2013 -
Re: House of the rising sun chapter 2
Thanks Dreamy, you've always been a great help.
Dec 20, 2013 -
Re: Horror stories
I know he's very cool.
Nov 25, 2013 -
Re: Never Forget That We Were Ever Chapter 2
Very cool story. And the concept about the zombie must be cool. I am about to read your next part. I am only 10 but this is a 18+ story ...
Nov 24, 2013 -
Re: "Birthday Make-over" a scene from SMILE
Yeh now i've got some after lots of hard work.
Nov 24, 2013
