User avatar

Storybraniac

Can you hear the violence? Megaphone to my chest. Broadcast the boom boom boom boom. Make em all dance to it.

  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: Godlike Murderer!

    Oops sorry for that cause there was some mistakes.This poem is so good that I can't help reading it all over and over again. It has perfect rhythms an everything ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: First day.

    Oops sorry for that. Anyway this was a fantastic poem. But the theme was horror. So I expected something spooky. But otherwise the poem was fantastic. Loved it. :) ;).

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: If the mirrors had eyes... Chapter 1

    I have been searching for these kinds of horror stories and at last I found one. I liked everything from here an I am waiting for the next part. But ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Historical Fiction Re: Days of Gold Gone By: Episode One.

    Yeah so I am trying to earn points for review day. About your story. It was cool but I did not understand the part where he goes to some place ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Short Story » Humor, Other Re: Lucky Pair

    Hahaha. Loved the story. Poor glasses, he couldn't learn anything. The bell rang just after the teacher took him out. Thats the part i liked the most. I have never ...

    Oct 16, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Humor Re: A Hunt

    Hey, the story is nice. But nothing is humorous to me. And about his father, he should have been dead after all those surgeries. You could have even made the ...

    Oct 16, 2013


Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances.
— Maya Angelou