User avatar

Starstruck_Sarah

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dichotomized chapter 2

    Wow this was great! A bit vague in a few parts, but otherwise I could see the vision clearly. Let's pick some things out now... I stalked slowly toward the ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dichotomized chapter 1

    I read it! And now I'm reviewing it! So, I loved how you describe ALL of the characters. A lot of authors tend to only focus on main characters, but ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dichotomized

    Hello EDay! I'm here I loved this preface. It makes me want to read chapter one. Well, let's get down to the dirty stuff. I screamed at the mirror and ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The eyes of another person

    It's good, except I'm not very good with poems, so the reason behind this poem is vague to me. The lines are choppy, and the flow is broken into little ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Stories of a Hundred Nightmares, Chp. 3

    This is great, EDay! (Heehee) The details are great, and the image is very clear in my mind. Here's a bit of picky grammer details: No. but I am truly ...

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Shadow Kissed pt.6

    I really like on how Nanali has changed since her heart has left her body. I enspecially like how you said, "She didn't feel sadness, hurt, angry, or anything, she ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re:

    I like the descriptions, but at the beginning let's tone it down a little. It can drive readers away with too many details. I know this may sound strange, but ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Escape (chapter one)

    I was hooked by the first paragraph. This is a really deep story, and it has alot of potential. The only thing that bothered me were when the story had ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Oh, The Humanity.

    This is a nice poem. It looks like a list, which can be good and bad. When it's a list, people sometimes don't want to read it. It drives them ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Legend's Hollow

    I loved reading it, and the vibrant details kept me into the whole story. You really described Legend's Hallow well, and I could visualize it. I also want to see ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: "I don't want to grow up.": A Message to all Teens

    Wow, this is impressive. When I read this, it made me think of the word "Teenager." When you said that the word "Wild." comes with it, I nodded my head. ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Angel's Sword, chapter 1(rated 12+ for violence)

    I must say, the rich words in this piece make me ask so many questions. There are many vibrant details in here, and I can watch this scene play out ...

    Nov 28, 2009


When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool, you end up looking like a moron instead.
— Robin Hobb