User avatar

Starrywolf

  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Romantic Re: Golden- Chapter 1

    Oh, and link to whatever you want reviewed on my wall, I'll get to it tomorow if possible. :)

    Feb 10, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Romantic Re: Golden- Chapter 1

    Thanks! :) And good job catching the reference.

    Feb 10, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Romantic Re: Golden- Chapter 1

    Yeah, I wasn't too sure about the pacing. I'll definitely take that into consideration!

    Feb 10, 2012
  • Other » General, Fantasy Re: Watercolor Smash

    No BBC coding in the new format. (I think you just copy/paste the image, or something.)

    Feb 8, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Removed by the author

    I love the way it's organized and formatted. Very attention-grabbing and works well with the story. I also like the story- an easy, short, and interesting read is always welcome. ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Shock of the Rose Killer (Prologue and Chapter 1)

    The... story? Nope. My cousin watches Psych too. It's partly inspired by the Yin/Yang ones.

    Nov 26, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Just Do It

    Umm... nevermind. DX

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Fallen Saint

    Like the above posters said, a couple issues with capitalization/punctuation. I love the voice, I could almost hear it being read out loud. Nice word choice, flow... Not much to ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: I'm Not Sorry

    I liked it! I could almost hear them singing it (though you probably imagined it differently,) and it seemed to flow well.

    Jul 20, 2011


When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio