User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: All For Money

    Hi there! So, I have to agree with the other reviewers. Technically it's a wonderful piece, and the subject matter is prevalent and thought-provoking and all that jazz, but where's ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Birds On a Wire

    Persephoneia // Coral, You're a great poet. I find it difficult to nitpick your poetry, because, stylistically there is nothing necessarily wrong with it. I'll nitpick though, and say that ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Laughing Bridge (Decisions)

    Hey! I really liked the rhyme, the subject matter, all around it was a good piece. Only nitpick I have is that one of your lines is awkward---the one with ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: In My Dreams

    Hey there tkpejb! I'm SporkPunk and I'll review this today. I think that this poem isn't bad, not at all. I think the repetition of "a dream" aids the poem, ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Invasion- Prolouge

    Hi xLollipopx! I'm Spork and I'll review this today. Before I begin though, I should tell you that reviews from people who may not like your pieces can also be ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Confusing

    Hi Leah! I'm SporkPunk, and I'll review this today. :) First off, before I really begin, I want to say that I can relate to this poem. predicament doesn't involve ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Celebrity Crush

    Hi Paramore94. Welcome to YWS! Now, I didn't actually read this whole thing. It's really daunting. My suggestion to you is to post one chapter at a time. That way, ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Garbage (GOYLBAWS Contest)

    Hiya Story! I'm SporkPunk and I'll review this today. :D Grammar: It was lying Much, much easier to say "It lay." Also, it gets rid of passive voice, which is ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Claire is Dead (Chapter One)

    Hey there Drago! I'm SporkPunk and I'll review this today. :D Grammar, wording and other things The sky, streaked with orange, was a lovely sight that morning. Don't TELL your ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The History of Time

    Hi funkymomo! Can I call you Momo? Welcome to YWS! Grammar: I found a few things, but nothing serious. Proofreading can take care of these errors. deviod Devoid. Just a ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sometimes There Are Grey Areas

    Hi Jaz! I'm Spork and I'll review this today. :D Okay, some people may complain about the fragmented lines, but I really liked them. They conveyed that uneasy tone...and the ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Nye

    Twiggers, Hi! I think you started this out fairly well. The flow was there, and I could follow the poem easily. However, in the middle, right around the mood transition, ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Autumn Leap

    Hey there Ollie! Well, I think the subject matter is interesting, and the imagery is good. However, I can't really discern any meter, which is okay if it's free verse. ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Kicking Like There's No Tomorrow

    Hey Luxy! Sorry this took so long, but I'm here as requested. :) Grammar: "Umm, Lea? What the fuck is going on?" I screeched. We'd stopped in front of a ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Lockets -- Chapter 2 [Snowflake]

    Hey there Jash! Sporky here as requested. :) Grammar and stuff: "No." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. " Just a typo here, but you don't need the ...

    Oct 9, 2010


There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
— Bram Stoker