User avatar

Spilledink

Spilledink

  • Poetry » General, General Re: our shattered window pane

    Aww thank you! And yep you got it that's basically what happened. It's not about really like a couple or something which I thought it sounded like, it's more about ...

    Aug 22, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: our shattered window pane

    Oh wow thank you so much! Yeah I was reading through it and realized the words repeat and are boring so I'll try to patch it up later but thanks!

    Aug 21, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: The Autumn Door - «4.1 The Queen of Wands»

    Oh ok! Sorry I didn't know that whoops. Yeah, I understand about the drafts and it is cool I just didn't know lol. Ohhh ok and yes she does have ...

    Aug 21, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: dragon tomb//chapter 1: the Griffinths

    Thank you! Yeah I've been noticing about how there isn't any dialogue and I kind just threw out all the info so I'll work on fixing that!

    Jul 23, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: dragon tomb//chapter 1: the Griffinths

    Thank you so much! No no it isn't picky, this is just what I needed. I can't write a book by myself without some editing and critic, right? Yep thanks ...

    Jul 9, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: dragon tomb//chapter 1: the Griffinths

    Thank you! Could you tell me the errors? That would be super helpful.

    Jul 8, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: Death's Servant - Chap. 1

    Oh dear there were a lot more to this idk why it cut it out

    Jul 6, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: Death's Servant - Chap. 1

    Yes np! She kept her distance from the houseplants and the fish tank, making a beeline for the front door. Slowly unlocking it, the winced at the constant noise that ...

    Jul 6, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Pocketful of Posies - Chapter 1.1

    I will!!

    Jul 4, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: It hurts.

    So I just struggle a lot with things in my home like verbal abuse so I wrote down my feelings but translated them to be like a metaphor for physical ...

    May 3, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: It hurts.

    Thank you! :)

    May 3, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Please don't.

    Thank you that means so much to me! :)

    Mar 6, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Please don't.

    Yup I know, that's how I wrote it.

    Feb 28, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Please don't.

    Thank you so much! Actually I just found the photo on the internet for my profile picture, i couldn't find the artist though, :( . No this was really helpful ...

    Feb 25, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The king of nightmares came to me in my sleep and asked if I could fix him a glass of milk

    Yeah I understand that, maybe you could at least change the title? But really you are right with keeping it serious.

    Feb 14, 2018


Brain freezes are temporary, but milkshakes are forever.
— SilverNight