User avatar

SpeedyPencil

  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: I Like This House

    Spooky, I like it. I really love what you've done with the whole repetition of these 'I like this house' phrases, it really gives off this uneasy vibe. I was ...

    Jun 14, 2015
  • Short Story » General, Humor Re: Queen Bee- any critique welcome

    Thankyou so much! I'll make sure I clear those things up.

    Sep 14, 2014
  • Short Story » General, Humor Re: Queen Bee- any critique welcome

    Thank you very much! I will make sure I fix up all those nitpicky details. I also agree with you about the realisticness about the spelling bee, the major thing ...

    Sep 14, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: The graveyards Ghost

    Thankyou very much for the review! and that is creepy :o

    Aug 18, 2012
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: The graveyards Ghost

    thankyou!

    Aug 16, 2012
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: The graveyards Ghost

    Thankyou so much for the review!

    Aug 16, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, General Re: The flight

    Note: Ignore the weird names, they're just names I put in before I put in real ones that I think of.

    Jul 27, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: New York

    Oh gosh, I wouldn't want to be in your class then! And thankyou, I might work more on it soon.

    Jul 17, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: New York

    Thankyou for the review!

    Jul 12, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: New York

    Thanks for the review and the compliments! I've got lots of new things to work on now, oh and I'm glad you told me about liking those sentences. I was ...

    Jul 11, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: New York

    Thankyou very much for the review! I agree with the first paragraph, I guess I'll be revising that! Yes, I will be going on with it I forgot to mention ...

    Jul 10, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: New York

    Thankyou so much, I thought they stuck out too, I'll change them around a little. And yes, it's actually an excerpt so it's deffinately not the full short story, I ...

    Jul 10, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Humor Re: |Arrows| Emily. Ugly, Pink New Years.

    Ok so, I don't have time to review it right now but I'd just like to say 1. I really like this and hope you continue this, I really love ...

    Jul 10, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Sorrow

    beautiful! unfortunately I'm no good at critiquing poems, all I can say is that I love it! I can't wait to see more of your work.

    Jul 10, 2012
  • Script » Realistic, Theatre Re: How I've been Feeling

    Wow that's really great! Being an amature actor myself I could very much imagine doing this scene. I liked the directions you gave of what you think the actor should ...

    Jul 10, 2012


Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace