User avatar

Southern_Belle

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: All We Need Is A Plan- Part 1

    Hey, I really liked your story! I've always loved Greek mythology, and the way you invented the seven deadly sins is incredibly creative!! I loved it!! And I have to ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Abhorsen Trilogy

    I really liked the Abhorsen Triology, though I don't really think it's better than Harry Potter (we're big HP fans where I'm from!!), and I never really got into Lord ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Bull Run

    Very good story! Now, my critique is probably going to be a bit biased, since I am thoroughly interested in the American Civil War and know a lot about it. ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Friends will come friends will go,

    Great theme. I loved it. Too many times people take friendships for granted, and I think this poem conveys the thoughts that we should all remember when we feel like ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Untitled

    First of all, I really really like your imagery. It gives my imaginiation a burst of color, and I feel like I can see the leaves, and smell the air. ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To Die For Love

    :D *CLAPPING ENTHUSIASTICALLY* I LOVE THIS!! Don't we all feel this way sometimes? I really think the structure of the poem is great. I've written several like it, myself. Anyway, ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Hair

    You know what? This is the first haiku that I've read that wasn't about nature. . . It's really good though, just because of that. I like things that stand ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sisters

    :D I really like this poem. Actually, the first couple of lines spoke to me. I have a younger sister, and we sort of relate that way. Anyway, great poem! ...

    Mar 7, 2007


fun fact i hear my evil twin once wrote a story about a hacker who used the name fyshi33k bc there are 33k-ish species of fish and she liked phishing so fyshi-33k made sense but then she got super embarrassed when someone forced her to explain
— VyperShadow