User avatar

Sorsha2

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: When Innocence Dies

    Ashleylee, Vampireknight and Dreamworx - thank you all for your kind comments and suggestions. Ashleylee - I really like your idea of using one and incorporating the other (I was ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Brotherhood of the Blade

    Wow - thank you guys (Lynlyn, Smoo, Xavia & Miked) so much for all your comments and attention to small details ;P A couple of you pointed out the redundant ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dream Weavers ~ chapter one

    Thank you R. :D I really appreciate your comments and will make corrections to this piece soon. I briefly browsed your portfolio and I have to say I rather enjoyed ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: When Innocence Dies ~ Chapter one

    Hm. Alright - thanks again, I'll be sure to review this scene carefully with your observations in mind.

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Vampires before midnight.

    Oh, sorry - one more thing I wanted to point out to help you with this piece. You have a great imagination, but your scentences are too short and makes ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Mist. Mysterious. Mystical. (Chapter 1)

    hmmmm... this is the second item where I've seen Arekusu accusing someone of plagarism.... Just an FYI Cobra does NOT have an item with the same name at all in ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: When Innocence Dies ~ Chapter one

    Thank you both for your wonderful and kind compliments :) Bishop - 'guinea pig' was exactly how I thought of myself and those within my age group as we went ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Wrath

    Thank you so much for the comment SG. I wasn't even really sure if this fell in the category of a 'poem' per se, but I am glad you enjoyed ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dream Weavers ~ chapter one

    Dude. Wow. Thank you soooooooo much!!! (for all your kind compliments and all your pointers on grammar mistakes and everything else inbetween). I seriously need someone with your eye and ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Wrath

    Hello Suzanne, I am new to YWS. I appreciate the comment and I don't mind the harsh critcism if its useful and valid which yours is. Perhaps I should have ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 2-The City

    Oh. One more thing. Why is this story written all in italics? And second, any thoughts Rhodri is having doesn't need to be in bold or have "quotation" marks around ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: When Innocence Dies

    Hey you, thanks for the review :) as always it is greatly appreciated. I wasn't sure if I would use one or both, its still kind of up in the ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: When Innocence Dies

    Woo hoo! Thanks for the review :) The hearts are "waiting" to be bled dry? Odd usage - makes it seem as if the bleeding is voluntary; seems a bit ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A quest for the heir of the phoenix ~ chapter two - part a

    Another great addition. I'm not much for grammatical errors so here I go an the few holes in your story. I thought the Pixie thing was exceedingly random. I'm fine ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A quest for the heir of the phoenix ~ chapter two - part a

    Wow. I never took either of those two into consideration. You've given me very good points to work with. I am extremely grateful :)

    Jul 3, 2008


The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names.
— Chinese proverb