User avatar

Sophie

  • Short Story » General, General Re: thiz totally ruzl

    Are you SERIOUS?? Sorry, let me right that so that you can understand... Ar ez usa1 sperti6us??

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Brewer's Daughter

    DUDE!!! Be careful, Poppi is/was a member on this site!!!

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Blakdrealm I (incomplete)

    Isn't Yellow Card the name of a band...?

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Untitled

    chocolate-teapot (cute name btw) - Read above. It's only hinting at emo. But it's with an acoustic guitar, so... I'm really going off this song, that's kinda why i put ...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'd Be the Worst Kind of Famous

    Wow. That's really deep man... Like, totally, deep. *tokes... waves hands in musical fashion.... eyes half closed* Seriously, that is actually pretty powerfull. Can't find any critisism... Good in it'

    Feb 13, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Untitled

    Emo-y... I guess slightly. It's a failry soft song though, over all. Buildin up at appropriate moments. With guitar.

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sixteen Years Gone By

    I like it actually. Wasn't sure if I would, but I do. Can't think of anything to improve it. Nice.

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: a misleading love poem

    Uh oh, starting to get a bit too proud of this poem. I think i might start writing ALL my poems in the bath.... *cough*

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Heart Shaped Box (nothing to do with Nirvana)

    I guess it kinda does. It is about changing growing, but keeping the past tucked away somewhere. Sigh, maybe, not too corny?

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: a misleading love poem

    Yay. Well I'm very pleased with Snoink's comment. forest_ofthe_nightingale - I kinda see what you mean about the careless thing. And xanthan gum - the slings bit (kinda stolen from ...

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Valentine's Day (edited)

    I liked the "Wasted Wednesdays" bit But I agree with everyone that the "Why pick only one day to love?" bit is classic. Don't mind if I use that do ...

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Heart Shaped Box (nothing to do with Nirvana)

    Ok, new try. Still don't know what to change the title to, but I will. I got sick of all your whispered nothings, And seasonal sighs of reminiscence. The fog ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: did you know i couldn't last i always knew it

    Is it wrong that I loved this?... I should try it without the loud music and pay a little more attention, but I just.... liked it.... Ok I really gotta ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Heart Shaped Box (nothing to do with Nirvana)

    timjim77 - Why do I have to change the title? Do you have any suggestions for a replacement? xanthan gum - Not too harsh. Thanks. Any suggestions on improving the ...

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Under Your Skin

    Yeah this is good. The layout could have easily distorted it too much, but it didn't, it kind of enforced it. I like it.

    Jan 20, 2006


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality