User avatar

Someguy

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Drowning

    You caught me at the last stanza. Really good. [/quote]This isn't love I would make it ' Is this love?' Makes it more dramatic. You know. She is confused and ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: For this, there are no words

    I loved this. :) :D :) :D Really great, my favourite Stanza was 4. Really well written. It is really true what you say: Poems don't have to be a ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Folded Page of a Dream

    It is not bad, but great! :) I really liked it, very deep in a way. Just one thing, I think an a should be added in the beginning of ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Breathless

    Not bad. I wont say it is the best, but it is good for someone who doesnt write alot of poetry. :lol: It was a nice poem to imagine if ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Eon

    I loved the idea of the story and tell eveything in good detail, jus one thing. PARAGRAPHS!! it makes it much easier to read. When I looked at it, it ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Erroneous LoVE

    Just one thing, make spaces. Makes it much easier to read Nice poem loved it :D :)

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Death

    Well done Nice piece, really shows the darkness of math, very and nice. For some reason it reminds me on Alber Einstein. Don't know why, but have been weird lately. ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Autumn -A Little Taste of Fall(ing)

    Really funny :lol: Enjoyd it :lol: Very cute in a way :D A few corny parts :wink: but still good Well done

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I Watch As She Kills Herself

    Really nice and dramatic. Not that pathetic love stories. This was really good :) :D :) :D :) :wink: You write it as if you are part of it. Really ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Somewhere Only We Know

    I think it was great. It felt like you were there with her. It was like feeling her pain she felt. How much she loved him. Very good. Can't wait ...

    Sep 9, 2007


What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare