User avatar

SofiaDesu

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Quarrel behind the Door.

    rememberme , thank you. You are right. I wrote it like a song. I even wrote a little tune on the text. kidashka , there will be no rhyme.

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Quarrel behind the Door.

    I find it unique because it's not like you're trying to copy anyone else's style. It is so because I read not so much poetry in English. hah) anyway, thank ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Quarrel behind the Door.

    Unique? Why?

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Quarrel behind the Door.

    PaperCrane , thank you very much. Also, it is not true about the size of the writing - these people need reading glasses. Well, I finally found the like-minded person.

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Quarrel behind the Door.

    1. These two lines, when read imply that you fall asleep and listen to their scrap. How is that possible? I get the idea, but you'll need to rephrase it. ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Quarrel behind the Door.

    No, I don't want. I like it.

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Time

    I just noticed that you are 13. Then it is very, very good for your age. I would say, it is exellent. I would never say that it was written ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: People are not chocolates.

    I was a bit wary of changing your writing style so some bits were kept as they were. I can't even imagine, how does my style of writing in English ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: People are not chocolates.

    Thank you very much

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: People are not chocolates.

    I'm sorry to be so ruthless, but I know that you've asked for help with your English so I went full grammar-nazi mode ... Hope that it helps! If you ...

    Oct 29, 2010


laughter is the best medicine, not apples.
— paigey