Random avatar

Snikkia

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Clumsy

    Great poem! I loved most of the elements, however, I'm super confused on the meaning... We live life like we write on paper; silly lines, you call them, scribbled inarticulately, ...

    Sep 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Trojan Horse

    This is a really incredible poem! The emotions conveyed are clear, and the language is truly beautiful! The word choice here really made it fabulous. I'll try to be nit-picky, ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sorry

    Great work! However, I have a few nit-picky things. However this is a very relatable poem, and I really like the concept and how it was written ^^ Ok. Nit ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Lion

    This is awesome! I love the usage of the old language, and it super duper annoys me when people use some old language, but not all! Fabulous work with consistency ...

    Sep 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The One

    Wow, I loved this poem a lot! I, like someone whoever posted before me, thought this would be the stereotypical love story poem, but instead I found myself reading a ...

    Sep 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Expectations Falling

    Really well written, although there are a few small things I'm a little confusing. Overall, my main concern is that I didn't exactly get the full concept; I got like, ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Starting a war

    I really like this a lot! It's always difficult with songs because of the reader's lack of music, because often times, the music can- actually, all the time- the music ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mr. Negativity vs Ms. Positivity

    Very well written, and very entertaining as well! Although I've never played softball(not once!) I was somehow able to relate to the pressure you were feeling, and I was almost ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The sun can be cruel

    To be honest, at first, I didn't really understand this poem until I did a quick analyzing in my head. It's nice how each stanza has the same beginning as ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Fire's Escape

    I actually really like this poem! I love how the first line in both stanza's begins with in a way describing what the fire's doing. I also am a fan ...

    Aug 30, 2011


I'm also not sure why but even though I normally wear cool tones I have a feeling red would have been my color in the 1860s.
— Elinor