-
Re: Words Are
Its cool! Very interesting and discriptive for a young person! Well I can't exactly say much because Im the same age... :lol: But, Its good that someone knows how lucky ...
Apr 8, 2010 -
Re: Just Because I sing
I like it! very fun and cool! I would like to see you add on to it though! I give you: :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 Four green faces for cool-ness ...
Apr 8, 2010 -
Re: If I could delete this completely, I would.
I like it! Very fun and cool! But you have to much info dumps! Let the reader know that you are writing for them not yourself... Over all: :elephant: :elephant: ...
Apr 8, 2010 -
Re: Sun Kissed. An old fashioned teen pregnacy
“May we please go talk in private? It’s very important or I wouldn’t both you during your work time.” I'm sure this is meant to be bothered Rebekah and I ...
Apr 8, 2010 -
Re: -deleted for the time being-
OMG!! What a spine tingling story... FIRST! i give u three things mabobz for imagination :smt119 :smt119 :smt119 and im bored now so im just gunna say greatjob skuxx
Apr 2, 2010 -
Re: I still love you... [Edited]
WELL! Smexx is here to review! Staring with you Olli! First... I better be in the story... WINK WINK! This is obviously based on true life... :D I think it ...
Apr 1, 2010 -
Re: New Story!
Well, I must say that you are a very talented writer! You describe things clearly in a way that not only you, but others can see it. Please write more ...
Mar 26, 2010 -
Re: [Preview] The Whispers of Fate - Chapter One
Hey guys. This is a preview of Chapter One in my new Fantasy story. It follows the events of the Wandering Elves. Because it's a preview, it's still an extremely ...
Feb 21, 2010
