User avatar

Slobst

  • Script » Film, Science Fiction Re: The Village (Part 1)

    Hey there! Thanks for writing this. I enjoyed this a lot and I feel like it can go in some interesting directions but I just wanted to put my two ...

    May 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: I Will Return: Chapter 3.1

    Hey there! Slobst here with my two cents: I really enjoyed this chapter and I was able to lose myself in your world and the way you write is so ...

    Jan 9, 2018
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Narrative Re: The one he left behind

    Hey. Welcome to YWS! I'm Slobst and this is my two cents: Firstly I want to say, before I get properly started , is that this story is obviously very ...

    Jan 8, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: I Will Return: Chapter 2

    Hey there. Welcome to YWS! I'm Slobst and I'm a pretty new (returning) member as well :D But before I start I must actually say that I think you're a ...

    Jan 6, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: "i'm okay" (dg's diary)

    Hey! I seem to always start my reviews this way but I'm not good a poetry... It's not my forte at all so take everything I say with a grain ...

    Jan 1, 2018
  • Script » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Limbo

    Hey :) So first up I must say that I have no education when it comes to screenwriting. All I've done is read a couple books (I loved Robert McKee's ...

    Dec 31, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Dramatic Re: A long way home chapter three and four

    Hello again!! :D :D (Well done for being the second story I review :P ) Lets jump straight into it :D As I said last time I won't be able ...

    Dec 4, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Dramatic Re: A Long Way

    Hello there, I'm Robbie (Well done on being the first story I review), I wanted to start to say that I really liked the story even though I hate it ...

    Dec 3, 2014


You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost