User avatar

Slaughtamelon

  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: Hope In The Dark

    Hey, This poem is quite amazing. It's calm, soothing. There are some part that could've used commas for instance- "A beacon of hope for those who are lost" "God loves ...

    Jun 17, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: My spectrum

    Hey just here to say a few words. First off, this is a nice poem, I like how it questions things around that not many would question. It was a ...

    Jun 16, 2015
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: Pills / Needles

    Hey just here to do a little review. Well first off this is deep, knowing that so many people have to deal with abuse in all sorts of relationships, where ...

    Jun 16, 2015


I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway.
— Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)