-
Re: Chapters 4-6 of the Z.A.A.C. Initiative
TYTYTYTYTYTY SO MUCH FOR EDITING!!! It is so much better now!!
May 21, 2014 -
Re: Chapters 4-6 of the Z.A.A.C. Initiative
I sort of agree with Cat. My username signifies that I am Zhia and if you knew me, I am not "bland".
May 20, 2014 -
Re: Chapters 4-6 of the Z.A.A.C. Initiative
About the period thing%u2026 It's not supposed to be there. and ok.
May 20, 2014 -
Re: The Corridors of Life
You had better get a hundred for this, it's great!
May 20, 2014 -
Re: Chapters 4-6 of the Z.A.A.C. Initiative
Thank you. I am truly flattered! :D
May 20, 2014 -
Re: Taste the Sorrow - Part one of Ch. 1
Ok!
May 8, 2014 -
Re: Taste the Sorrow - Part one of Ch. 1
The main character or whoever? idk their name...
May 7, 2014 -
Re: At the sideline
LIKE!
May 7, 2014 -
Re: The Z.A.A.C Initiative
You might have to read another story, one of my friend's to get the eye thing: and%u2026 These are lengthly books written by ForeverWarrior. And PoisonInk is CuriosityCat The A/N ...
May 6, 2014 -
Re: The Midas Man
Wow, This is great! Where did you get the idea for it? A little bit doesn't make sense, like the part at the end, but that's probably just me. Again, ...
May 6, 2014 -
Re: Today's not Yesterday
Ah%u2026 Got it!
May 6, 2014 -
Re: The Prince Who Charmed Himself
HAHA! This is hilarious! He is stuck up! ;)
May 1, 2014 -
Re: Today's not Yesterday
Or is it a song?...
May 1, 2014 -
Re: Today's not Yesterday
This is a cool poem! I like it!
May 1, 2014
