User avatar

Skull3670

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Manipulate. Criticize. Forget.

    I like the simplistic style of this poem. Minimalist poetry. I also feel that even though it has been made without a great amount of description, everything is conveyed appropriately. ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Jump

    To be honest, this is just plain awesome. I find your unique style of comedy most intriguing. Perhaps you should post a number of the other comedic litterary works you ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: If I Left, Would You Right?

    I must admit i am not a bit reviewer, let alone of lyrics. However i find this particular set of lyrics to be fantastic. I believe with the right tune ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A World Apart

    Sadly i too must reitterate what these other distinguished individuals have written. I find the first two stanzas of this poem to be very good. I also that feel that, ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Observations / The Tree

    No matter when my life is taken, I will be the only one to notice the loss. For another will quickly rise in my place And I will be forgotten. ...

    Jul 23, 2009


The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster